Weh sumpah la ni ONE of the best chocolate chip cookies i ever taste serious tak tipu oi. Memang ni masuk list the best ones. Bayangkan, cookies ni crispy dekat luar pastu pergh peh peh! Chewy lembut je dekat tengah2. Allahu. Sumpah kecur liuq. But yeah, mana ada cookies yang tak sedap kan huhuhu. Okay? And guess what? Qila jumpa tiga resepi 'chewy-soft' chocolate chip cookies dari AveryCooks which are:
- CHOC CHIP AND CHUNK COOKIES
- SOFTBATCH CREAM CHEESE CHOC CHIP COOKIES
- THE BEST SOFT AND CHEWY CHOC CHIP COOKIES
Memang penat sikit duk try and hafal rasa each recipe ehehe. But takpe! Demi cekolet chips yang sedap na mampos hahah! Ok so here's the comparison.
- CHOC CHIP AND CHUNK COOKIES - rasa dia sedap! Tapi mcm typical and keras sikit compare to creamcheese bawah ni.
- SOFTBATCH CREAM CHEESE CHOC CHIP COOKIES - dia kurang kan butter sikit, and tambah cream cheese. Hasilnya, sangat sangat lembut mashaallah! Memang mcm brownies uhuhuhu.
- THE BEST SOFT AND CHEWY CHOC CHIP COOKIES - guna instant pudding mix. Well sadly i didnt found any so qila decided tak guna resepi ni huhuhu.
Okay ni qila ada translate sikit ek the resepi haha. Sebab mat salleh ni selalu guna by cup. Pening haku. And lepas google bagai baru la qila translate ihihih. And qila ada kurangkan gula sebab lebih kan chocolate chunks tu peh peh peh memang meleleh! Heee.
CREDIT TO AVERYCOOKS.COM
CREDIT TO AVERYCOOKS.COM
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
• ¼ cup cream cheese, softened (use cream cheese in a block or spreadable, don't use fat-free, light or whipped)
• ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
• ¼ cup granulated sugar
• 1 large egg
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons cornstarch
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• Pinch salt
• 2 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or chunks (I used 1 cup chips and 1 1/4 cups chunks)
Tweak-ed Ingredients by me:
•1/2 cup (113 g) unsalted butter, softened
•¼ cup (57g) cream cheese, softened (use cream cheese in a block or spreadable, don't use fat-free, light or whipped)
•¾ cup (171g) brown sugar
•2 teaspoons of white sugar
•1 large egg
•2 teaspoons vanilla extract
•2 1/4 cups (288g) all-purpose flour
•2 teaspoons cornstarch
•1 teaspoon baking soda (sodium bikarbonat) BUKAN BAKING POWDER OK.
•3/4 cup chocolate chips + 1 cup DARK chocolate bar chunks + 1/2 cup of any nuts (i used cashew nuts)
- Combine the butter, cream cheese, sugars, egg, vanilla, and beat on medium-high speed until well-creamed, light and fluffy, about 5 mins.
- + the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, optional salt, and mix until just combined, about 1 minute.
- + chocolate chips and chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350F, line a baking sheet &
- Spaced at least 1-2 inches apart. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes, or until edges have set and tops are just beginning to set, even if slightly undercooked, pale and glossy in the center.
- Do not bake longer than 10 minutes as cookies will firm up as they cool (The cookies shown in the photos were baked with dough that had been chilled overnight, allowed to come to room temp for 15 minutes, and were baked for 8 minutes, with trays rotated at the 4-minute mark. They have chewy edges with soft, pillowy centers).
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing and transferring to a rack to finish cooling.
Okay!!! Kalau nak buat cookies yang sedap, ni lah tips tips dia ok? no matter which one you try:So please please have a try!!!! Hehehe. Kalau nak try ketiga tiga pun boleh nggak ada masalah but personally, qila and family and friends memang in love with SoftBatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies...... :') hiks. Ni lah yang paling sesuai dgn tekak melayu kut ekeke. Ok done my 1st snack kuih raya wuhuw!
- Use butter. If it isn’t butter, don’t bother. Just don't use margarine la. Really.
- Milk chocolate chunks – I like to buy the dark chocolate bar (cadbury, beryl, etc), chop it up and use in ONE recipe. You can substitute any flavour if that’s what you prefer.
- Chill the dough. No matter what. Trust me. Portion into dough balls and chill, covered, in the refrigerator OR put whole of dough directly in the freezer.
- Use dark brown sugar if possible, even if the recipe calls for light brown. Dark brown provides more caramelized brown sugar flavor.
- Don’t bake at less than 350 degrees. I often preheated the oven to 375 or even 400 degrees, put the cookies in at 375 for a few minutes then lowered the heat to 350 or 360. This helps the cookies set faster before they spread too much. But I don't recommend baking the whole time at 375 or 400 or else the chips start to burn before your cookies are done.
- Don’t overbake! Ever. Bake just until the edges are golden brown and the middles don’t look like raw melted dough. If the edges are already too brown and the middle still looks doughy, take them out anyway. Once they set, they’ll still be okay. But if you overbake, make sure overbake untill it become whole crunchy hahaha. Takkan jadi soft cookies dah la hihi.
- Make the dough balls big, at least golf-ball size. This isn’t the time to be dainty.
- Don’t bake too many at once. The beauty of making dough balls and freezing them is you can bake only as many as you need when you need them.
TADAAAA THIS IS MINE!!!!
Qila terletak chocolate sikit so tak banyak yg melt hihihihi. And nanti kalau bake lagi qila memang akan tukar resepi untuk kurangkan gula tapi tambah banyak choc chips! Mesti lagi sodap. Macam makan chocolate bar tapi ada cookie ciked. Ekeke. Memang suits for the chocolate lovers.
Resepi recipe chocolate chip cookies paling mudah sedap ringkas ;) biskut cokelat cip enak !